We are looking for the new Ursus Junior Brand Manager!
We are looking for a commercially savvy, highly-driven and ambitious fresh marketer who is ready to take on responsibility from day 1. As Junior Brand Manager, you will bring an important contribution to the development of Ursus category through leading your own projects and engaging with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Join the marketing team and dig deep into the real marketing job.
Responsibilities – a true marketing leadership role:
- Constantly gain understanding of our consumers and customers and take ownership on real marketing campaigns, part of the yearly brand plan;
- Drive impactful end-to-end commercial & brand projects (ATL, BTL, in-store), being able to coordinate & influence cross-functional teams;
- Produce insightful analysis of key brand drivers across the marketing mix, translated into growth initiatives;
- Develop and manage the online communication, aligned to the brand ambition & creative platform;
- Manage budget & Brand P&L on own projects, accurately handling day-to-day brand financials;
- Assist in the development of the long-term brand strategy and short-term proactive initiatives by providing the necessary tools and insights needed by BM / SBM;
- Show excellence in project leadership and ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams to deliver game changing solutions for our consumers and customers – on time, in full.
- 2 years relevant experience in Marketing;
- Education: University degree – preferably Marketing, Economics / Business;
- Self-starter and pro-active in addressing opportunities across the board;
- A true passionate about marketing, able to judge creative work and give relevant, insightful and inspirational feedback to creative partners & beyond;
- Strong commercial knowledge and market understanding;
- A passion for insights & transforming them into actionable projects with an impact;
- Strong brand fundamentals;
- Excellence in trade execution;
- Strong project leadership;
- PC knowledge: MS-Office suite; Retail Data software knowledge (highly preferred);
- Advanced English knowledge is a must (both written and spoken).
Now YOU decide, if you have what it takes to take up this opportunity and turn it into a challenge!