Position located in: Buzau/Bucharest, reporting to Head of Warehousing
The Regional Warehouse Manager Buzau contributes to plans development and implements aligned warehousing strategy in order to meet the both short term and long-term horizon of the business.
He/she is responsible to implement the strategy for warehouses in the region, handle suppliers, equipment and warehouse teams within the warehousing operation. The strategy will through both financial and KPI targets deliver the required mix of service and efficiency whilst ensuring cost-effective operations in warehousing.
The Regional Warehousing Manager Buzau, continually reviews and implements productivity and service improvements through the team and suppliers, redefining process and ways of working, ensuring latest standards’ and processes’ implementation.
Regional Warehousing Manager Buzau lead the H&S agenda for his/her area
- Contributes to Warehousing strategy development and implements to support the business goals and objectives, enabling flexible and cost effective solutions; strives for best in class operations:
- Optimizes the warehouses network in his/her area in alignment with ISE and Commercial strategy
- Ensures optimal storage & distribution locations and optimal operating systems both short and long term
- Responsible for the forklift fleet and equipment strategy and management
- Facility management of the warehouse including utilities, building services and equipment maintenance
- Maintains the most cost efficient operations structure for sites in his/her area and benchmarks operations against peers and competitors and drives continuous improvement actions
- Defines, implements and deliver operational excellence across our warehousing operations
- Negotiates and maintains the service delivery of all operations for warehousing services and activities delivering the best combination of cost and service.
- Ensures smooth transition to new operations facilities or new ways of working implementing best in class operational standards;
- Continuous seeking for new opportunities of improvement in systems and processes. Develops and implements a productivity plan in order to decrease costs.
- Distribution reliability maximized order fulfillment at customer point
- Ensuring ISO standards and controls are adhered and safety is at the forefront of our operations reinforcing a safe working culture
- Builds and maintains organizational capability to deliver processes, skills/ knowledge, tools and leadership behaviors within the warehousing operations
- University degree
- Well rounded FMCG supply chain expert, specifically demonstrating extensive physical distribution skills with minimum 3-4 years warehousing experience preferably with a large FMCG
- Familiar with managing WMS systems and process change
- Experienced in implementing change initiatives and programs
- Experienced in delivering IT and process based change in operational environments
- Has managed outsourcing contracts with logistics service providers
- Effective at collaborating upwards, downwards and cross-functionally
- Experienced in managing KPI and SLA focused operations
- Knowledge of management accounting principles – working in cost centres
- A hands-on operator and change manager
- Focused on service management and delivery