This role is located in Bucharest. The purpose of this position is to attain optimum planning and scheduling of containers and primary distribution in order to meet stocks requirements in a cost-efficient way.
What will your main responsibilities include?
- Support of Primary Distribution and Returnable Containers planning activities for all Ursus DC’s and breweries
- National monitoring of Primary Distribution volumes and activities by specific KPI’s
- Support for Returnable Containers planning activities
- Responsible for maintaining rapid and efficient lines of communication with Transport Planning and Customer Service regarding primary distribution and containers planning
- Issuing regular reports concerning Supply Planning performance
Profile of ideal candidate?
- University degree – economics / technical profile as preference
- Analytical person
- Able to manage complex situations
- Customer Service-orientated
- Be able to effectively handle multiple tasks (simultaneously) in a dynamic and challenging environment, tolerance to changing requirements is important
- Ability to plan, organize and control processes and programs
- English Language Proficiency – Advanced level
- Have effective communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in SAP, MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook , other planning and scheduling software
- Availability for late shifts (12:00-20:30)