We are looking for the new Timisoreana Brand Manager!
We are looking for a commercially-savvy, highly-driven and ambitious marketer who is ready to take on responsibility from day 1. As Brand Manager on one of the largest beer brands within the market in Romania, you will have an important contribution to the development of the Timisoreana Brand through leading your projects and bringing them to life.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating the Timisoreana brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Driving impactful end-to-end commercial & brand projects (ATL, BTL, in-store), being able to coordinate & influence cross-functional teams;
- Creating an enduring and aspirational brand communication that translates into increased sales, brand loyalty and healthy market share growth.
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible. Developing high quality and effective marketing communications that align correctly with the overall brand strategy and that have the power to inspire and drive strong ATL and trade activation
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared according
- Managing budget & Brand P&L on own projects, accurately handling day-to-day brand financials;
- Leading and inspiring external agencies in their day-to-day activities
We are looking for:
- Min. 3 years relevant experience in Marketing;
- A brave creative and strategic thinker with relevant experience in Brand Management within a similar industry, with a focus on developing successful consumer propositions built on relevant insights and market drivers;
- Commercial experience, with a driven and passionate approach to marketing, driven by a strong analytical mindset, attention to details and outstanding creative approach;
- The ability to connect and build networks vertically and horizontally across the organization, with a strong drive to influence positively, is essential;
- Experienced with MS Office suite: Excel, Word, Power Point;
- English knowledge is essential, both written and spoken fluently
- Strong negotiation skills
- P&L management experience